May 14, 2009

Slipping through my fingers...

Since Jeff had to be away for Mother's Day this year, he took the time (LOTS of time!) to create a wonderful slideshow of photos of our adorable munchkins (and us, too) for me.  I love, Love, LOVE it!  And the song it is set to gets me every time...





What a super sweet husband I have! 

Thanks so much, sweetie!  I love you!  And, just so you know, I've already forgiven you for the whole "away for Mother's Day" thing... :)

1 comment:

  1. I laughed , I cried that was truly a wonderful Mother's day present. Jeff gets a gold star for this one. The song was the icying on the triple chocolate cake. It is too true that your children grow up before you know it. It was just yesterday when I was thin, my hair was long, and my children were little. Snuggle them as often as you can now while they are young , they don't like it as much when they get older.

    ReplyDelete