February 1, 2010

It has happened, again...

...I have become overwhelmed by the amount of "stuff" that I need to post about in order for this blog to be the (largely) accurate and (relatively) complete record of our life happenings I intend (read: hope!) for it to be. We were very busy during the holiday season, and I simply couldn't keep up with blogging about everything as it was happening. AND, rather than just posting in the now, I've (unfortunately) been waiting until I have the chance to play "catch up," first...

There have been many things that have occurred in our world during the past couple months that were deemed "blog-worthy" in the moment, that have since been forgotten. Many of these memories were lost as a result of me being the proud owner of a "mommy brain"...but I think a few were due to damage to my brain's memory stores from too much of this....


Ah, yes...the strobe light. What a wonderful addition to our nightly dance parties...(read: What was I thinking?!?!)

So, along with our present, I'll be blogging about our past (i.e., January, Christmas, our trip to Tennessee, Avery's Super Student-dom, and...ahem...Avery's 4th birthday) until I've filled the gap...(which I hope happens soon, because I'm so excited to make one of these with our 2009 blog posts!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment