Noel recently learned the letters of the alphabet. He knows the names of the letters, what sounds they make, and what each letter looks like (upper- and lower-case). While Jeff and I had been working on letter recognition and phonics with him for a while, watching The Letter Factory really solidified this learning for him. He is now totally letter obsessed! He spends his time pointing out all of the letters he sees...in books, on signs, and even on the chests of (within reach...and female) Whole Foods store employees (not embarrassing at all)...
AND, the other day our little smarty-pants walked up to me and said, "Momma, I can spell...S-P-E-L-L." Apparently he can...
If he keeps this up, my baby will be reading in no time...
wow spelling to, that is totally awesome. He is such a smart one. Maybe he can read books to me the next time I come see you , that way I want have to find my reading glasses. I love this picture, you can just see the wheels in his brain turning.
ReplyDelete