...with a kitty and a puppy!
My kids are dressed in dress-up clothes so often these days, that I hardly notice when I am surrounded by royalty, pirates, wild animals or the like. Costumes are the norm for us...
So, today, as I am walking through the isles of Whole Foods--intently focused on gathering all of the items on my shopping list-- I kept noticing people looking our direction and smiling or chuckling to themselves. I broke out of my shopping trance several times to see what Avery and Noel were doing that was "chuckle worthy"...but each time I looked at them, they were sitting nicely in the cart, just looking around the store.
Finally, an older gentleman walked up to me and said,
"You're doing a great job with them. Kudos to you for letting them go out dressed like that."
Ahhh, yes...I'm shopping with a cat and a dog. I forgot. Let the smiles and chuckles continue...
No comments:
Post a Comment