November 23, 2010

Ted the Turkey...

Noel's preschool teachers taught his class a Thanksgiving song called "Ted the Turkey"...

I'm a little turkey, my name is Ted.
Here are my feathers, here is my head.
Gobble, gobble, gobble, is what I say.
Gobble, gobble, gobble, it's Thanksgiving Day!
  
*sung to the tune of "I'm A Little Teapot"...


My boy LOVES that song and does a super-cute solo performance whenever I ask him to...and I make frequent requests!  When we saw a photo of a fruity tribute to Ted, we both instantly knew that his class NEEDED one for their Thanksgiving celebration... 


And what one child gets...



...the other child gets.



I made a fruit turkey for Avery's class not because of pleading on Avery's part, but because of the "Oooh!"-s and "Ahhh!"-s and "I-wish-that-was-for-our-class!"-s that came from Avery's teachers as I walked through their classroom with Noel's turkey on the way to his party.  It was a really cute edible craft...and the kids really enjoyed it.  Thanks, Family Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment