On Sunday (June 7th), our little Noely Bug turned 2 years old! He had a birthday party at Elmwood Park Zoo, a small neighborhood zoo. It was great! The kids got to have a "close encounter" with a tortoise and an owl, had a mini tour of the zoo, got their faces painted, ate pizza and cake, rode ponies, and fed sheep and goats. Noel had a wonderful time, though I'm not sure that he realized that the whole shindig was for him.
Here are a few photos of Noel on his special day...
And, here are a couple of shots of Avery celebrating her 2 year anniversary of becoming a big sister...
We tried to get a family photo after Noel's party...without much success...
I can't believe my baby is TWO! Noel is such a sweet, smart and handsome little boy. He has a huge heart, a wonderful imagination, an insatiable love of books, an endless repertoire of dance moves, and a run that makes me giggle. His smile completely melts me, his frequent requests to "snuggle" make my days, and his hugs are some of the best I've ever had. It seems like just yesterday that we brought our little man home, yet I can't imagine how I ever lived without him...
Happy Birthday, Noel! I love you...much!
No comments:
Post a Comment