September 18, 2009

Things I want to remember (part 4)...

I want to remember...

...how Avery uses tissues for play in various and sundry ways. She uses them to make comfy beds for her animals, clothing/costumes for her dolls, jewelry for herself, and decorations for our house or a (pretend) party (read: shredded tissues = confetti).

...how Noel giggles out loud while watching TV shows and movies. So cute!

...the super cute way our new little pen(wo)man writes her name.

...how when Noel wakes up from a nap, the first thing he says is "see Avery!"

...Avery's absolutely adorable belly laugh. It's so much different than her normal giggle. She gets a certain glimmer in her eyes as she uncontrollably and whole-heartedly cackles. It is undeniably contagious and totally melts me...

...how Noel says "It's rounding...it's rounding!" when he gets dizzying from spinning or being spun (like this).

...how Avery's love for her brother is so obvious. She is always standing up for him or trying to help him out. For instance, when Noel broke the shade for his car window today, Avery said, "It's okay, Momma...I'll share mine with Noel-y." Or when our friend Erin, attempting to joke with Avery during our most recent camping trip, said that she didn't think we had enough food for supper for Noel to have any, Avery replied, "I'll share my supper with Noel. He'll be hungry and sad if he doesn't get any food..."

...how Noel says "I-z free-z!" (pronounced "eyes freeze") everytime we get him out of his booster seat after meals.

...how Avery and Noel run to hug each other each day when Noel and I pick our girl up from school.

...how Noel likes to snuggle after waking up...which involves him laying with his head on my (or Jeff's) shoulder, his hands and arms tucked inbetween his body and mine, and his knees slightly pulled up, just enough to make his booty stick out a bit. So sweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment