November 16, 2011

Cat nap...

While I was cooking dinner tonight, Noel came and asked me if he could watch a show in my bed.  I gave him permission, and he ran down the hall and set everything up.  Normally, he watches the television for a few minutes of a show and then becomes bored with whatever's on and starts running around and playing.  This time, however, I heard him turn the show on...and never heard a peep from him afterward.  Once I realized this fact, I got a little nervous and swiftly made my way to my bedroom to see what my sneaky boy was up to.  Instead of finding him taking advantage of my distracted state by attempting one of the "no-no's" on his "must do" list, I found him like this...





Oh, my sweet little boy...why don't you look like a baby when you sleep, anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment