December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve (2011)

We arrived in Florida today!  We are spending Christmas with Pop, Mimi, and Uncle William...and, also, Aunt KK, Broccoli Rob, George, John, and Joseph!

We are staying in Pop's hotel (because there are too many of us to cram into Pop and Mimi's house...and so that we can have our own little family-of-four Christmas morning)...and it is really nice!  

After we got checked into our rooms, Pop met us at the hotel's restaurant for lunch.  Then, while Jeff went to help his Dad do some last-minute setting-up for the weekend, the kids and I took a nice, relaxing, king-sized-bed nap.  It was wonderful!

After resting, the kids and I got up and got ready to go have dinner with everyone...


...oh, yeah...and I pulled Avery's first tooth!



After eating dinner and hanging out for a bit, we headed back to the hotel...


...opened and read one of our advent calendar books...




...and put the kids to bed.  Jeff and I are both EXHAUSTED and need to rest-up for tomorrow's fun...


GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment